Thursday, April 26, 2007

What is he thinking?


It's taking me awhile to go through all of the pictures I took on our trip - but found this cute one of Jack. He looks silly!

This week has flown by! Addie was so excited to be back at school this week and her very best friend is coming over tomorrow morning before school (her mom has a doctor's apt) so we're going to make pancakes.

Funny story--- Addie loved riding her big girl bike in Beaufort. When we came home she got on her little tricycle and she wanted to know "who shrunk her bike!!!!!" So funny! She thinks Dada shrunk her bike when we were gone. The village is having a Bike and Blade sale this Saturday (people bring in their old bikes for the Recreation Committee to re-sell to the public) so we're hoping to find a good deal on a new (used) big girl bike for Addie.

I promised myself that I would go to bed early tonight... so GOOD NIGHT!

No comments: