Tuesday, January 06, 2009

My little guy

He's just so darn cute!

Wanted to jot down a couple of funny and endearing things he says lately.

First... he just looooooves me and he is very affectionate. He often comes up to me out of the blue and tells me he loves me. Today, lucky for me, he told me I was "the best mom he's ever had." thanks Jack!

He enjoys when we have make-your-own pizza for dinner. I buy flatbread or english muffins and then the kids make them however they want. I asked him if he wanted to make a pizza tonight and he said, "do we we have monsterella cheese?" Thought that was cute...

He loves to have his picture taken and now whenever he does something funny he asks me to get my camera and take a picture of him. Then, thanks to digital, he wants to see it right away.

Finally, his latest expression is, "is it weally trwue??" For example... today I told the kids to get their coats on that we were going to Target to which Jack exclaimed, "Target? Is it weally trwue??!!!!!"

It is really true for me that it is 8:30 and I AM HEADING TO BED!!!!!!!!!! Yea! I haven't been to bed this early in a long time. Good night!

No comments: