Sunday, January 18, 2009

two year old triplets - Happy Birthday!

Who is excited to be TWO???? These three little cuties! They had a fabulous party today at My Gym with friends and family (including another set of triplets and a set of twins!). If I were to guess, ALL the children there today went home and took a big nap! Whew! Bubbles, zip lines, balls, trampolines, bars, musical instruments and CAKE! Ok... I'm going to be honest... I am not 100% positive that these two images are both the sisters and not two images of just one of them!! I'm pretty sure they are different - but since they were dressed in the same adorable tee, it is hard for me to tell them apart!! I so want to be two again so I can wear two party hats at the same time!

Thanks so much guys! It was fun to see all of the kids in action. Happy Birthday little ones!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW! Stephanie, what precious moments you captured! These three photos are adorable! So glad you were there to document the triplets' birthday party!!! --Aunt Katie (Beth's sister)