Monday, May 11, 2009

L.O.V.E.

This couple is in love. They are so in love and it is so beautiful to watch them together. I am honored to be a part of their big day coming up in August.

They live in a gorgeous, wooded area which is also where the ceremony and tented outdoor reception will take place (everyone cross your fingers for a beautiful evening on their wedding day). SO many gorgeous spots for photos... but one that is meaningful is their porch, which I personally think is about the cutest-est thing going! I love a splash of unexpected color - and just fell in love with the reddish door area.

I've only had about 2 minutes to look through these photos, but this is probably going to be one of my favorites!

Thank you Erin and Michael for letting me share your love today. You guys are truly beautiful.

No comments: