Saturday, January 16, 2010

6 month cuteness


This little man takes after his sister when she was 6 months old. He is adorable, roly poly, happy and did I mention adorable??!

I was so thrilled to visit this wonderful family again for photos of their larger family... Mr. C is 6 months old and had his turn with my camera. It was a mild day (a balmy 40-ish!) so we were able to step out in the snow for a few quick pics.

When I think of a mild winter day picture I think of chunky sweaters instead of coats - Mom had the same idea and I think she hit the mark. Look how cute he is. LOVE the hat, too.

He is definitely a kissable guy.

Oh, and here is our friend Miss M... all grown up to age 2. She reminds me a bit of my Addie - spunky, independent, chatty (very chatty) and of course, cute as a button.

Once inside, we were all transformed by the magical powers of her wand.
The big guy is just learning how to sit up... looks like he's getting the hang of it!

Thank you so much for inviting me over again. I really enjoy your family--- can't wait to work on the gallery!

No comments: