Thursday, January 07, 2010

website updated and other random thoughts

I finally updated a few things on my website... www.stephanieantshel.com
I'm thinking of getting a whole new look for the website.

Sent my camera and a favorite lens in for cleaning/maintenance... got them both back in prime working condition. I was a tad nervous sending them in the mail, but all is fine and I feel like I have new equipment. Speaking of... I did buy myself a new lens before the end of the year. I have a nifty new 85mm 1.8. Was thinking of getting the big gun 1.2 L, but opted to save several hundred dollars and chose the just as nice one I got. Almost just as nice!

I've been doing some random shots of the kids around the house the past few weeks --- Jack is very into crazy faces so there have been some nutty ones of him. I'm trying to get some of the moments that happen here at home and to freeze time for a bit. Seems it is flying by -- Addie talks like an adult sometimes in her little phrases that she says. Her two front teeth are pretty wobbly... so I am thinking there will be a missing tooth photo op soon!
Here's the silly Jack:

But I was also able to snag this cute, cute on. I may print this big...

Addie and one of her many dolls... she's very into posing now.

Back to the grind tomorrow. Happy Sunday.

No comments: