Monday, October 18, 2010

FABULOUS RED HEAD!!

Holy Moly!
I had so much fun with this gorgeous little red-head. I met her about a year and a half ago and my how she has grown. I love her voice, her personality and, of course her "fabulous" red hair. She is not shy to admit when asked that she has the "most beautiful hair in the world!!"

We started playing dress up...

Then, walking the "balance beam."

And then snuggle time - love how she is admiring her dada!

We took advantage of a gorgeous day and went exploring the cornfield behind the house. I'd say that was a very wise decision... LOVE the textures in this photo.

Throwing leaves on Mommy is always fun.

And we finished playing a little "hut, hut hike" (I think I'm remembering that correctly).

Thanks so much for a great session. I am looking forward to working on the gallery!

No comments: