Sunday, October 17, 2010

First Autumn

Had the fun pleasure of meeting this young family over the weekend. I always love meeting younger families - it remind me of when my husband and I were new parents. It is amazing how fast time flies - I remember certain aspects of my kiddos babyhood quite well, but so many little moments just go too quickly, which is part of the reason I love photographing little ones so much.
This precious little one was so alert, curious and active. She was full of great faces, sounds and movements (she didn't stop moving the whole time!!).

Love the dog in the window here...

It can be challenging to get a picture of EVERYONE lookin' and smilin' nice. Apparently, I was quite fun to watch and I got some great smiles from the little girl!



Checking out a pumpkin. Love love love this one... Look at those chubby cheeks and her lips!
Thanks so much! Enjoy your little girl, take a minute to watch her sleep, study her toes, breathe her in... time really goes too fast.

No comments: