Wednesday, December 01, 2010

Extra Awesome

I love what I do... I love meeting new people and spending a small bit of time with each family to capture the essence of their life. This family was no exception. Actually, these boys were extra amazing! From the minute we said "hello" I felt like they were people I've known forever. Easy, kind, charming, spirited, full of life and love...

They made my job seem so easy. We had a grand time on a *perfect* late November afternoon... the setting, perfect... I could have stayed there all day.

They were a very touchy, physical pair. There were headlocks.


And over-the-shoulder grab and carries (not sure the official name for this!)...

Climbing on the backs...
Being hung upside down. Poor younger brother...
And even an attempt to bag and kidnap the older brother. The action didn't stop the entire time I was there.

In the end, you're still brothers and you love each other. Looking up to big brother and keeping a watchful eye on the younger brother... that is what life is about.
And, Life is GOOD!
Thank you SO much! Your boys are very special!! I had so much fun!

1 comment:

Jane said...

Hi Stephanie,

These two characters are my neighbors! Aren't they great boys! Haven't seen you over at flickr lately. Hope to see you at Carey's at Superbowl time! jane