Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Whew...

Well.

2010 was busy.

Very very busy!!

I am so grateful, humbled and happy to have worked with all of my wonderful clients. I enjoyed meeting all of your beautiful children, whether they were a week old or a young adult. I loved capturing smiles, smirks, hugs, pensive moments, sleepy heads and even the tantrums and tears! I saw so much love and beauty at the weddings I photographed this past year. Thank you, all, for allowing me to step into your lives for a brief moment.
I'm still catching my breath after a super busy fall and holiday season and I still have a few orders to fill. My mind is full of ideas for the new year. I'm very much looking forward to the upcoming winter days when the kids are back at school and I have the house to myself again. I'll tie up my loose ends from 2010 and get busy with 2011 plans. What is in store? I'm not really sure yet... possibly a new website (been thinkin' about this one for awhile), online ordering, new marketing material, re-vamping some pricing, some promotions, take a class, buy some new gear, etc... I'm just not sure yet, but I am excited about 2011.
Thank you again. I'm very blessed to love what I do and to be able to share it with you.
Cheers!

No comments: