Thursday, December 09, 2010

Snow Bunnies

My last session of the season was scheduled during what became a 95 hour long snow storm!! I was thrilled to spend an hour or so of it with this super family. The snow was deep and cold but we had a great time playing in it!

The beautiful older sister...
The super cute little sister...
Thought this was funny of the brother...
Some snowy snowy group shots!
Mom was providing a little extra snow burst in this cute shot! Love the expressions.Winter Wonderland!!
Thank you so much for making my last session of 2010 a flurry of fun!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love them!!! With my background in marketing, I am telling everyone about you!! :) and how easy it is to have you as a photographer on a family shoot :) The one of Ethan cracks me up! Can't wait to see the other kids faces :) Thank you again, Stephanie. This was our first ever family sitting and we are thankful!