Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Sweet William

I love it when clients appreciate my work so much that they gift it to one of their friends. It is one of the highest forms of flattery for this business in my opinion. So, when one of my clients asked if I would photograph the baptism of her friend's new son, of course I said yes!

Baptisms are very special in my mind. I love the ceremony and the prayers that are said - especially when the parents are blessed. I love the anticipation of the water being poured on the baby's head - everyone is always curious as to the baby's reaction. Young children are always in awe when watching a baptism. And, I especially love the relationship that is formed between God and the baby. 

Sweet baby William had a great baptism. He slept through most of it! After the ceremony at church, a fun and very festive party took place at L'Adour restaurant. I truly enjoyed being a part of the special day.

sweetness!

adoring mom and dad

Father blessing the parents
Now it is time to celebrate! Shots, anyone??!! Love the happiness on these two faces!

Grandma enjoys a quiet snuggle with the sweet baby boy.

I love this image.

Don't you wish he didn't wipe off the mustache. SO glad I was at the right spot at the right time for this! Love it!
Thank you so much for allowing me to celebrate your day with you.
Many blessings!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

LOVE!!!! Thank you so much for doing this. I know that Karolina and Craig will be delighted. Just sent them a message to take a look.

Unknown said...

LOVE! Thank you so much for doing this! Karolina and Craig will be delighted. You are the best!

Anonymous said...

Dear Stephanie,

This isn't about William, but I wanted to say that I found your list of things to do in 2011 very funny! I honestly don't know how you manage all of your activities without falling down--literally! Be interested in knowing...