Saturday, March 05, 2011

Up to...

I have been enjoying a much slower pace of photography sessions the past few weeks and been doing so many things around the house. Here are some things we've been up to.

**Painting. Addie's room. Mom and Dad's room (and trim), Jack's room (and trim) AND downstairs hallway trim. Whew! I'm about finished with paint! I figure I'm trying to get all of the inside house stuff done before the weather turns nice and I will be beckoned outside to work in the garden.

**Skating. The kids LOVED going to the pond to skate this winter... Jack got to be quite the little hockey player.

**Visiting family. We took a few days to visit our new baby cousin, Andrew, in Ohio. We were lucky to be able to attend his baptism and Addie was THRILLED to be an altar server for the special occasion. 

**Award. Addie was one of three kiddos chosen in her school to receive a "giraffe" award for "Responsibility!" So proud of her.






I've also been tackling my 2011 list of things to do and will update you on my progress in the next week or so!!
And... I have been working on some business things. Will post about that in the next week, too. Looking forward to meeting Baby Stella this coming week and Baby Issac soon, too!!

Cheers!

No comments: