Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Three

 A special family welcomed a new baby girl into their lives just over a week ago. I was thrilled to be able to meet her and her super cute, super silly brother and sister.

Speaking of super silly sister... our session day just happened to a special day for her  - her birthday!!! Doesn't she look so happy to be turning 2?! I love how her hair looks a little crazy in this picture - she certainly was a nut. I'm still laughing about a very funny incident that happened while I was there... I'm sure Mom is still laughing, too!
Doting brother. Apparently he is already such a great big brother. Such a sweetheart!


I love yawning babies! It is so quintessentially "newborn." 


I love this one of Baby A taking a snooze.
And, here they are... not sure of what the other is doing, but they are lovin' it (in the words of my daughter who is helping me type this blog post!)

So, thank you, thank you for allowing me to be a part of your family during this great time. Enjoy your beautiful children every day!

1 comment:

M L said...

Stephanie -
I couldn't be happier with the pictures. Thank you so much for capturing such a special time in your wonderful photos. They will be treasured forever!!