Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Let it... WHAT?????

SNOW???

Dear friends and clients in CNY,

It is October 28th. There is snow on the ground. I am leaving. Thank you for your friendship and support of my business. I've had enough. Come to Aruba where I'll be living in my parents' timeshare (hi Mom and Dad) for a week (not sure where I'll live the the rest of the year). I like doing beach photography.

Snow in October. Does this mean that I wont see the sun until April... or is it May? The next time I will be able to wear shorts is when? June??? Oh, that's a long time from now. Let's talk about the sun again... I forget... what natural benefits does it have? Oh yes, Vitamin D??? Well... I guess I can go to GNC and stock up on Vit D pills. My plants? Yes, I will get to cleaning them up when? Late May?? June they'll bloom again? What about April like the rest of the country? No, not here in CNY. What... it's 80 degrees in Dallas right now? And, Jen, you were complaining about that? Sure, I understand. It is supposed to be FALL. AUTUMN. FALL... the season of plenty, the season of colors and bounty and all things "cool and crisp." NOT SNOW. SNOW HAPPENS IN THE WINTER.

Ugh.!

I do know two kiddos who were excited beyond belief with the white stuff falling from the sky... please pardon the snapshotty pictures here, but this is what you get from me... lack of creativity --- it is supposed to be AUTUMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
As a stark reminder of what our beautiful and sunny life was like yesterday, I present two more pictures,

my... what a difference a day makes!

No comments: