Friday, October 30, 2009

Four...

I had a lot of fun at this session - yet another high energy session with four kiddos. We played a game of hide and seek and the boys are good hiders - and really fast runners.... they hid, I found them, they ran and hid again, then I lost them because they kept running to a new spot - it was anarchy!!

It was a cloudy day with a light drizzle... making for very wet picture conditions! The sun peeked out for all of 2.2 minutes and I saw the older sister in a perfect spot. I like this photo in color, too... but there is something about the grainy b&w that I love.

Tender big brother with little Miss C who had the BEST smiles -so cute! Big bro is so sweet.

And here is Mr. A... whooooooooooooooooooooo was a tad "off" according to mom. Guess why??? Well, mom called me today and said the poor guy has a fractured something (shoulder/collarbone, something around that area). What a tough little man! I hope he's feeling better soon. Had to keep this one in color to show off his gorgeous eyes.

Thanks so much!

No comments: