Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Three...

Three sisters on a gorgeous gorgeous fall day! These girls were great - lots of fun and energy at this session.
The oldest sister was so kind to her younger sisters (probably not always the case). I didn't hear one negative word toward them and she was very, very helpful with the youngest. I bet she is an AWESOME babysitter! So pretty, too.
Love the middle one's spirit. So nice to her sisters, too. AND... did I mention that she's super smart? The girls had barefeet and at one point I asked how many toes there were and without skipping a beat she replied, "30." There is something about this picture... I love it! I wonder what she's thinking?

Hello sweet little youngest sister. You are so cute and, my, how you enjoy your big sisters! You are lucky to have such a nice family.

Leaf fight!

LOVE this one... love it, love it. Thanks for having me over on this beautiful day.
Cheers!

No comments: