Sunday, October 04, 2009

Nicole and Greg were married this past weekend, on a gorgeous perfect fall day (after a week of miserable weather!). Their wedding was so beautiful. I'm loving so many of the images from the day. Here are a few quick peeks...
Nicole's two best friends served as maid and matron of honor. Moments before they headed down the aisle I caught this cute moment of the three of them taking it all in!


The girls looked like straight out of a magazine... gorgeous!!
One of my FAVES of the year:

I can't wait to spend more time with the images! Oh, what a beautiful day! Best wishes Nicole and Greg.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Nicole you looked so beautiful and was so happy to share in your day! Congratulations and enjoy every second of your honeymoon! xo Love - Tennille

Anonymous said...

There's has never been a more beautiful bride nor a happier couple... except of course my son and daughter-in-law!
I am so happy for you both and thrilled to have Greg now as an official part of our family.
Love to you both and enjoy!!
Aunt Sue

Anonymous said...

Nicole & Gregory, I am so very happy for you both! Nicole, you looked spectacular! You made the perfect bride! Enjoy your honeymoon and relax! Can't wait to see all the photos! Great so far! Love you both!
Mom K.