Monday, August 27, 2007

Life.

We had a busy day today.

It started by me blowing off the gym, yet again!

Then, we were late for a playdate at the park... not that it's a big deal, but we WERE the last ones to arrive. It was such a fun playdate... I've mentioned before that when Addie was little I met a fanTABulous group of mommies and we've shared so much over the past few years; breastfeeding stories, potty training techniques, food issues, tantrum stories, bedtime ordeals, pregnancy woes, baby products/brands, second babies, some third babies... some mommies have moved away, but today Vickie, Lena and new baby Ayla visited! It was a reunion and it was fun. The kids played so nicely together... just mingling amongst themselves and having a fun time. I actually got to chat with some of my friends while my kids played. It was NICE!

Home for naps, and then I was off to a session with F.I.V.E. kids.. have I said that before??? Wow! What a family! It was fun and exhausting! I am crossing my fingers that there are some good pictures downloading as we speak. More on that later.

Home again and now it's time for bed!

Addie has been interested in the camera lately and she wanted to make "funny faces" today when I took her picture... this is what I got!

No comments: