Tuesday, August 07, 2007

say cheese




So, I asked Addie if I could take some pictures of her for the new ultra-cool wall ledges (more on those later) we got for our upstairs hallway and she agreed... this is some of what I got from her... CHEEZEEEEE!

She squished a bug on the
hopscotch and she and Jack looked at that thing for about 20 minutes.

I decided to change my name. I am no longer "Mama, Maaaaa-ma, Mam-aaaaaa, or Mommy." I am Yolanda. Addie is Zita, Jack is Marley and Dada is George. We would only like to be addressed by those names. I will not respond to "Mama" for the next 24 hours.

Looking forward to Thursday... another Mama's Night Out (I guess I need to go back to being Mama by then, or else it will be confusing for my friends!). Our friend, Leana, is leaving... moving to VA. You'll see some of her kid's pictures soon... we have a photo shoot scheduled for next week.

What else... it's finally raining... my garden says, "thank you!"

No comments: