Monday, August 20, 2007

was that a snowflake I just saw???

Ha, ha! Just kidding! Not a snowflake (yet), but a dramatic difference in temperatures. It's about 60 degrees right now and the sun is hiding behind some thick clouds. I certainly hope it warms up... not ready for summer to be over yet.
What a busy week we had last week. Nanie visited from NC and thouroughly enjoyed the kiddos. Kevin and I took off last weekend for a much-needed trip without the kids.
I'm up to my ears trying to finish those ADORABLE kids from last week's session and will be adding to my workload later this week with a new session. I am losing sleep at night obsessing in my head about a website/hosting/domain name..... ugh! It's too much!!!!!
I hear there is a new Canon coming out this fall. Hello Birthday Present for me!!!!??? Anyone??? Hello??

No comments: