Saturday, August 11, 2007

Not a good-bye, but see ya later!

I think I've mentioned before that I have a group of friends here who I've known since Addie was a teeny baby. We used to get the kids together for playgroup, which has unfortunately gone to the wayside (busy schedules, extra kids, etc...). We still try to find time for Mama's Night Out... it's a great way for us to unleash, unwind and enjoy adult conversation. We met this past Thursday at a fun restaurant downtown and had a fun time wishing Leana farewell. She is moving to VA this weekend. She will surely be missed!

I've done pictures for Leana a couple of times in the past and she asked if I could snap a few of her two children before shes leaves town. Here are a couple of my favorites:

Beautiful Karina:brother Braden:
LOVE this one of the boy and his toy! Apparently he LOVES this John Deere tractor, which I must admit is pretty cool! After he rode it for awhile, he "parked" it. So cute!I think we all were tired this afternoon, after all the pics... Fortunately, if you're two, you're allowed to just fall asleep in the grass!
We'll miss you guys!

No comments: