Monday, September 03, 2007

Best friends, perfect evening, lots of pictures!


Here it is... Labor Day is about over. I hope everyone has packed away your linen and your white clothes! Hard to believe that it's the beginning of September. We had a very eventful day today. First, we were invited to our neighbor's house for a little swimming. I do declare that we have a fish on our hands. Addie loves the water. She starts her swimming lessons tomorrow and I'm so excited, as is she. She's done lessons before, but it has always been the level where mama is in the water, too. Tomorrow she goes with her new class and instructor... without mama! I'm sure she'll be fine.
Today at the pool, she ACTUALLY "swam" for a few seconds by herself. We let go of her and encouraged her to use her strong legs and arms to stay afloat.... her eyes got so big, but she did it for a second. She had a ball. Jack... he enjoyed sitting on the chair with a towel wrapped around him!!!
Poor guy... he did have a touch of a fever today. I guarantee he has an ear infection... we'll see how he is tomorrow, but I bet we'll be at the doc office sometime this week. Tonight, our friends came over for dinner and some playtime in the back yard. It turned out to be a gorgeous evening. It was so nice, the adults were able to have an adult conversation for 75% of the time while the 4 kids played so nicely together. I don't recall hearing any crying, screaming or fighting over toys... they just had so much fun.

Jack and Riley were especially cute, exchanging kisses... then he ran up to me and declared, "I wuv mama!" and planted a wet kiss on my face. Then, he looked at my friend Angel and said, "give me a kiss!" Then, he did the same to dada. He is too cute!
Enjoy the rest of your Labor Day! Happy beginning of September.

No comments: