Saturday, September 29, 2007

sister and brother



I can feel it... I WILL get a picture of my two kids for my christmas card this year! I think it will happen soon! Addie is cooperating more and she actually got a "new" camera this week - it is a princess purple camera and she loves it! Funny... she clicked the button and she looked at the back thinking it was digital and she wanted to know where the picture was!

Did everyone know it was my birthday this week??? Yep... the 26th. I worked at the flower shop that day and NO ONE remembered until I had to tell them at lunch! They felt bad and Friday I got a really cute belated card and (my favorite) a bag of M&Ms.

We had a lot of rain this week, which we desperately needed. The skies parted and we had a gorgeous day today. I think tomorrow will be the same, so the kids and I will be out in the yard tomorrow - gardening gloves on and shovels in hand.

Got the video camera out today after not having used it sine MAY. Jack thought it was the coolest thing... I turned the screen so he could see it and he kept waving to himself saying, "hi Me!"

Too cute

No comments: