Wednesday, September 05, 2007

"I wuv Mama"

I hear this from Jack at least once a day. Its followed by a wet kiss.

I love it!

Not to pressure the situation, but we have a bit of potty training going on with a certain 2 year old boy. Nothing consistent, yet... but he definitly enjoys the cheers and claps when he goes in the potty.

Jack wanted to try to dress himself this morning and it was so darn cute that I had to get the camera out. I will upload some pictures tomorrow (too tired tonight!). He tried so hard!

Tonight I was on the phone and I called for Addie to see where she was, since she was rather quite. She told me she was "doing her laundry." I went into the living room and that little girl was folding her clean clothes from the dryer. Fold. Stack. Fold. Stack... I was amazed! Also, she picked some flowers from the garden (ok, so she didn't acutally ask to pick them....) and she told me she wanted a vase. I kinda forgot about it- after I put her to bed I noticed a vase of flowers on the dining room table... designed by Addie. And, they were rather cute. She's a little girl after my own heart! She even stripped the lower leaves off the stems, as I do! Too cute.

Pictures tomorrow.

PS... big hugs and prayers to my friend Tyna who is going through some really tough times right now. I have had her on my mind for several days now... sending hugs.

No comments: