Sunday, September 02, 2007

What a weekend!

My favorite kind of weather. Crisp air, blue skies, puffy white clouds scattered through the sky... it makes the green grass look more green, it makes the pink flowers more pink, it enhances my mood, it's just lovely! We've had a few days of this perfect weather and it's just great!

I can hardly believe that it is September already. September is one of my favorite months for many reasons - my birthday is later this month, as is my anniversary. The weather is generally great, the autumn solstice occurs this month, which brings a new excitement of change... I just love this time of year. Quinn and Christi will be having their baby this month, which is also exciting...

We're off to do some shoe shopping today. Both kids need some new sneakers/sturdy shoes, as they have been wearing sandals and Crocs all summer.

Had a session late last week with two gorgeous kiddos. I 'm saving one of my favorite images (think marketing material) for mama, but here is another one that I really like.

No comments: